Plumbing, heating, and air conditioning issues can cause major inconveniences at your house or building. When these occur, it’s important to have them repaired as soon as possible. Call Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning for services in the Salisbury, MD area. Our licensed and insured technicians can repair your issues quickly and accurately to restore comfort to your property. We are locally owned and operated!
Proudly Serving Salisbury & Surrounding Areas
We proudly provide plumbing, heating, and cooling services to the following areas:
- Salisbury, MD: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Ocean City, MD: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Delmar, DE: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Laurel, DE: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Seaford, DE: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Ocean Pines, MD: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Berlin, MD: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Selbyville, DE: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Frankford, DE: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Millsboro, DE: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
Why are we the Eastern Shore’s preferred plumbing and HVAC company? Read our testimonials to find out!
We also service the following cities:
- Fruitland, MD
- Pittsville, MD
- Parsonsburg, MD
- Delmar Bridgeville, MD
- West Ocean City, MD
- Snow Hill, MD
- Pocomoke City, MD
- Princess Anne, MD
- Crisfield, MD
- Hebron, MD
- Willards, MD
- Seaford, DE
- Laurel, DE
- Blades, DE
- Lewes, DE
- Milford, DE
- Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Bethany Beach, DE
- Long Neck, DE
- Milton, DE
- Ocean View, DE
Signs You Should Replace Your Water Heater
Your household and building occupants rely on hot water to perform daily functions, like washing their hands, showering, washing dishes, and more. Don’t risk getting left with cold water due to a malfunctioning water heater. Watch for these signs that can indicate you need a new system installed:
- Age: If your system is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Losing efficiency: If your unit is no longer able to properly heat the water.
- Rust and corrosion: If you notice evidence of rust or corrosion on your unit.
- Leaking: If your system starts to leak.
- Rusty drinking water: If your drinking water is a different color due to rust.
- Cold water: If your water is not warming to the right temperature.
- Unable to drain: If the unit is unable to drain water through the drain valve.
- Cracks: If you notice cracks in the system.
When a plumbing or HVAC emergency occurs, you need help as soon as possible. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Impact Your Home
When your heater breaks down you might expect it to result in colder temperatures in your home. However, it can also lead to other problems you might not anticipate. These can include:
- Risk of illness: Depending on the issue with the unit, it can cause your family to become ill. A carbon monoxide leak can be serious - and even deadly.
- Lower indoor air quality: A malfunctioning system is unable to properly remove particles from the air in your home.
- Risk of fire: A broken system can pose a risk to your home and family, including increasing the risks of fire.
- Higher monthly utility costs: A malfunctioning unit is less efficient and may work harder to heat your home, resulting in higher energy bills.
Benefits of Installing a New AC Unit
Installing a new air conditioner in your home can result in numerous benefits for your household. Some of the advantages a new system can bring are:
- It is a more energy-efficient unit.
- It provides maximum indoor climate control.
- It results in improved indoor air quality.
- It will last longer than older units.
- It has new technology and features to effectively cool your property.