Don’t endure a cold shower when your water heater malfunctions, or cope with smelly sinks from a clogged drain. Instead, call the experts to have your plumbing issues resolved. Call Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning for services in Selbyville, DE. We are the Eastern Shore’s preferred plumbing and HVAC company.
Learn why your Selbyville neighbors call us when they need a plumbing issue repaired when you read our testimonials!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Selbyville, DE area, including:
- Drain cleaning services
- Water leak detection
- Gas leak detection
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Sump pump services
- Backflow protection services
- Toilet repair services
- Emergency services
How Professionals Repair Burst Pipes in Selbyville
A burst pipe can quickly turn into a major plumbing disaster. To try to minimize the damage, you need professional plumbing repairs as soon as possible. When you call a professional you can expect him or her to perform the following tasks:
- Locate the damaged area after shutting off your water supply.
- Determine if they can replace a section of the pipe or if the whole system needs to be replaced.
- Repair the burst section using a pipe cutter and solder a new section in place.
- Recommend a whole-house repiping if the system is in poor condition.
What To Expect When You Purchase a Tankless Water Heater
When purchasing an on-demand water heater, it’s important to know what to expect during the installation process and when using it:
- The initial cost of the system is more expensive, but the energy savings you receive will soon outweigh the price of your system.
- Extensive piping, along with proper venting and electrical expertise is essential for a proper installation.
- Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- Another potential problem called product overload is possible if the heater was improperly sized or is subjected to heavy use.
Do you need assistance paying for your plumbing repairs? Ask us about our financing options.
Advantages of Having Your Drains Professionally Cleaned
Does dealing with a clogged sink or a slow-draining shower sound enjoyable? Probably not. Having a professional clean your drains frequently can help you avoid these situations. Other advantages these services provide include:
- Clear stubborn clogs.
- Eliminate slow drains.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies.
- Reduce odors.
- Locate minor issues before they become larger.