For most of us, running hot water is a necessity. Whether you need a new water heater installed or an existing system repaired or maintained, you can trust our experienced plumbers at Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning.
We're a locally-owned company with over 30 years of experience, and we're proud to serve Salisbury, MD, and the surrounding communities. Our team goes the extra mile to deliver water heater services that will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Planning on replacing your water heater? Consider installing a tankless water heater to save energy and enjoy endless, instant hot water.
Finding the Right Water Heater for Your Needs
When it comes to water heaters, you have a wide range of choices beyond the brand. Our experts are happy to help you select the right option for your home, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Fuel type: You can opt for electric, gas, or oil. Electric water heaters are more affordable to install but generally cost more to run. Gas water heaters are the exact opposite—more expensive to install, cheaper to run. Oil-water heaters are uncommon outside of remote areas where access to natural gas is limited.
- Capacity: Water heater tanks range in size from about 20 to 80 gallons. Aim for roughly 10 gallons per person. Tankless models are rated by flow rate per minute.
- System style: There are two types of water heaters: tankless and storage. Tankless systems tend to cost a bit more upfront but are far more efficient and have longer lifespans.
Water heaters also vary in efficiency, price, size, and even features. We only work with the best brands in the industry to ensure you can trust that no matter what option you choose, your new water heater will stand the test of time and reliably meet your needs. Call us today to get started with a consultation.
24-Hour Hot Water Heater Repair
While a broken water heater is never pleasant, some situations, such as a leaking water heater, can cause significant damage to your home. Our team is available 24/7, 365 days a year, to provide fast, efficient water heater repair services anywhere in Salisbury. Give us a call if you notice:
- Unexplained moisture or visible leaks
- Unusual smells or sounds during operation
- Decreased water pressure
- Temperature fluctuations
- Sediment or discoloration in your water
- Rising utility costs
We'll be at your door fast and get your water heater back up and running again just as quickly. We’ll also always be honest with you regarding the state of your system. If your unit is reaching the end of its useful life, we’ll help you weigh the pros and cons of water heater replacement.
Think the issue may be elsewhere in your system? We offer a wide range of plumbing services. There’s no problem we can’t fix!
Salisbury’s Top Water Heater Maintenance Company
Regular water heater maintenance will not only prevent problems before they start but will also keep your system running efficiently, prolong system life, and ensure your water quality stays the best it can be. In both hot water storage tanks and tankless water heaters, sediment buildup can cause serious problems over time, leading to corrosion, water contamination, and decreased efficiency.
Our Preventative Maintenance Assured Plan covers all aspects of system care, from inspections through to cleaning. You’ll also enjoy discounts on other services and repairs just for being a member.