At Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, we understand that the longer a clogged or slow drain goes left unaddressed, the higher the chance of pipe damage or backups. That's why we offer professional drain cleaning services everywhere in Salisbury, MD, with fast turnaround times.
We’re locally-owned plumbing and drain cleaning company and care about our community. We use environmentally friendly, effective techniques and leave no mess behind once the job is done. Those techniques are also safer for your pipes, unlike expensive, toxic store-bought drain cleaners.
Our team has the skills to handle any drain or sewer line blockage. Whether you need a routine cleaning or whole-home repiping, you can count on us for superior service and results.
Do Your Drains Need Cleaned?
Chances are if you find yourself searching for drain cleaning services in Salisbury, you already suspect you may have a problem, but here are a few signs that might confirm your suspicion:
- Slow draining
- Gurgling or bubbling
- Clogs in multiple drains
- Odors or small flies
- Water backing up in tubs or sinks when the washer runs
These issues are usually the first sign of an impending clog—or a partial clog—so it's best to call if you notice any of the above. Of course, you can also call us for a rooter service if your pipes are fully clogged and won’t drain at all.
How to Prevent Drain Clogs
Our expert plumbers will evaluate your system and offer helpful tips to prevent problems in the future after your clogged drain repair, but here are a few general tips to keep your drainage system in good shape:
- Only flush toilet paper: Don’t put paper towels, wet wipes, hygiene products, or anything else but toilet paper down the toilet.
- Scrape your dishes: Avoid rinsing food scraps down the drain, even if you have a garbage disposal system. Greases and oils, in particular, should never go down the drain.
- Install drain screens: Especially in your tub or shower, drain screens can help keep hair and other debris out of your drains.
- Keep trees away from sewer lines: When landscaping, be careful of planting trees too close to your sewer and water lines.
Noticing puddles, soft spots, or lush grass growth in the yard? Your clog may have already caused a pipe leak. Give us a call for water leak detection.
Why Call Us for Drain Cleaning Services?
We’re the Eastern Shore’s preferred plumbing and HVAC company because we guarantee:
- Fast Turnaround Times: You can count on our professional contractors to arrive on time and get the job done quickly.
- Versatile Solutions: We'll go above and beyond to ensure your drainage system problems are fully resolved. We take a custom approach to every job with innovative techniques.
- Transparent Pricing: You’ll always be provided an accurate price quote before we get started.
- Personable Services: Our friendly plumbers are always happy to answer any questions you may have.