Does your house still have the same pipes as it did almost half a century ago? It may be time to repipe your home. Old, damaged plumbing is not only more prone to damage but may even pose a health and safety hazard.
For fast, reliable whole-home repiping services in Salisbury, MD, reach out to our professional plumbers at Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. You can count on us for quality plumbing solutions that are built to endure decades of daily use.
Are your appliances as old as your pipes? Consider scheduling water heater replacement as well.
Signs It’s Time to Call Us for Whole-House Repiping Services
It’s a good idea to start considering repiping your home if any of the following issues apply to your plumbing system:
- Old age: Pipes generally have a lifespan of around six to seven decades. Any longer than that and your plumbing system is bound to start having problems.
- Visible corrosion and damage: Corroded, deformed sections weaken the overall integrity of your entire plumbing system. You may begin to struggle with frequent leaks, as well.
- Water quality issues: If you start to see sediment, discoloration, or notice odors in your water, your pipes may be to blame.
- Weak water pressure: Water pressure issues may be due to leaks or mineral-build up in the line—both of which are more common in deteriorating pipes.
Benefits of Pipe Replacement
Many homeowners have doubts about scheduling repiping services because they can have a steep price tag. However, the benefits justify the fees. repiping will increase your home’s value while reducing the need for repairs.
More importantly, though, replacing your pipes can make your home safer. Aging pipes can release contaminants into your water. Depending on the type of pipe, that contamination could do far worse than cause a little off-flavor.
Get a first-hand look at the condition of your pipes with our video pipe inspection services.
Work With the #1 Repipe Contractor in Salisbury
Whole-home repiping projects are a major investment. Don’t trust your home to an average, run-of-the-mill contractor. For top-notch, long-lasting repiping solutions, put your trust in our experts at Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. You can count on us for:
- High-grade materials: We choose our suppliers carefully and only work with the highest quality materials on the market.
- Skilled contractors: You can rest easy knowing our licensed, insured contractors have the skills, training, and equipment to provide a wide range of whole-home repiping solutions.
- Transparent pricing: Our team will always provide you with an accurate cost breakdown of our fees before we get to work.
- Easy financing plans: We understand whole-home repiping can be a big investment. We provide easy financing plans customized to suit any budget.