Is your house not heating to the temperature set on the thermostat? Don’t endure a cold house all winter. Schedule an appointment with a licensed technician to inspect your heater or furnace to determine why it’s not functioning properly, and repair or replace it. Call Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning for services in Frankford, DE. We are the expert company you can trust!
Why are we the Eastern Shore’s preferred plumbing and HVAC company? Read our testimonials to find out!
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Frankford area, including:
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Ductless mini split AC systems
- Evaporator coil services
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Heat pump services
- Filter replacement
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
Why Air Conditioner Maintenance Is Important
Do you enjoy sweating in a hot and sticky house all summer? We didn’t think so. To avoid this, it’s important to keep your air conditioner properly maintained so it can properly cool your house. Scheduling a yearly tune-up will allow the unit to:
- Run efficiently and economically.
- Provide maximum climate control and keep your house cool - even on the hottest days of the year.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Keep your property and loved ones safe.
- Allow professionals to find small issues before they turn into larger problems.
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Affect Your House
Is your heater not working properly? This can lead to more than just a chilly house. It can also lead to the following problems:
- Your family’s health can be at risk, especially if there is a serious threat, like a carbon monoxide leak.
- Reduced indoor air quality. This can lead to increased allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Increased risk of fire, depending on what is wrong with your unit.
- Rising utility bills, as your unit is working harder to heat your house.
Are furnace repairs not in your budget right now? We understand. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers. Contact us to learn more!
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
Is it time to face the reality that you need a new furnace? Watch for these signs that can indicate you need a new system installed:
- If your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Loss of efficiency. If your system is no longer able to properly heat your house.
- If there are cracks in the unit, these can lead to serious issues - like a carbon monoxide leak.
- Rise in monthly utility bills. This can indicate your system isn’t running properly.
- Multiple repairs. If several fixes are needed, it might be more cost-effective to replace the unit rather than make the repairs.
When you need to install a new unit, contact our experts at Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. We are a Trane dealer!