Plumbing issues like burst pipes, clogged drains, and leaking sewer lines can be a massive inconvenience. In worse cases, they could even lead to long-term, irreversible damages to your property. Luckily, you can keep your plumbing in tip-top condition with the help of our expert team at Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning.
Our all-around plumbing specialists provide a wide range of water line services in Salisbury, MD, and the surrounding communities. We can handle everything from water leak detection to whole-home repiping.
Have a plumbing emergency on your hands? We’re available 24/7, 365 days a year!
Signs You Need Water Line Repair
While major leaks are easy to spot, small issues can be easier to miss. Beyond puddles in your yard, watch out for these warning signs that suggest your water line might need repairs:
- Increased water bills
- Low water pressure
- Foundation cracks
- High indoor humidity
- Sudden problems with mold or mildew
How severe these issues are will depend on where in your plumbing system the water leak is and how large it is. Main water line damage tends to cause the most noticeable signs.
Should You Get a Water Pipe Replacement?
We often recommend pipe replacements to homeowners with properties built back in the 60s. Pipes that have been around for six to seven decades typically need to be replaced.
Old lead and galvanized pipes produce heavy metals, which can cause various health symptoms when ingested. They also generally require more frequent repair. Repairs may seem like the more cost-effective option, but you could spend more in the long run. Frequent plumbing problems can negatively affect your home’s foundation, walls, and landscaping on top of the repair costs themselves—which add up fast.
Curious about the condition of your pipes? Call us for a video inspection or leak detection service.
Water Line Services in Salisbury You Can Count On
We’ve served the Salisbury area for over 30 years. We’re a locally owned plumbing company and are proud of the reputation we’ve built in our community. We guarantee:
- Quality products: We only use high-grade plumbing replacement parts and pipes guaranteed to withstand daily use for decades.
- Qualified technicians: Our team consists of licensed, insured plumbing specialists who have the training and skills to take on all your main water line repair and replacement service needs.
- Transparent pricing: We always provide upfront, clear pricing and a firm timeline for completion.
- Easy financing options: We offer easy, flexible financing plans customized to suit your budget. Getting a new water line doesn’t have to break the bank.