Your house should be comfortable all year - no matter what the climate is outside. When your air conditioner or heater starts to malfunction it’s important to have it serviced as soon as possible by trained experts. Call Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning for services in Ocean City. Our licensed and insured technicians can get your system back up and running to restore comfort to your house.
Our experts provide quality work to our customers. But don’t take our word for it! Read our customer testimonials to find out!
We offer complete heating and cooling services to the Ocean City area, including:
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Evaporator coil services
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace installations
- Filter replacement
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Heat pump services
- Ductless mini split AC systems
Why You Need To Keep Your Air Conditioner Maintained
To ensure your AC unit works when you need it most during the summer months, it’s important to keep it properly maintained. Some advantages of performing regular maintenance include:
- It keeps your unit running efficiently and economically, which can lower your utility bills.
- It provides more climate control to keep your property comfortable.
- It ensures you have proper indoor air quality.
- It keeps your unit working properly and safely.
- It identifies minor issues before they become larger.
What To Expect During a Routine Heater Maintenance Visit
When winter temperatures arrive, you need your heater to work correctly to keep your house safe and warm. To ensure it functions when you need it, schedule a tune-up with a professional. During these routine services, you can expect a technician to:
- Shut off power to the unit. This will help keep the professional and your household safe.
- Inspect the system to see how the inner components are working.
- Replace worn-out parts or belts.
Are unexpected furnace repairs not in your budget right now? We get it. That’s why we offer financing options. Contact us to learn more!
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
Is your furnace starting to show signs of wear and tear? To determine if it’s time to replace your system, watch for these signs:
- Your unit is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Your unit is losing efficiency, which can be noticed if your system is not warming your home to the desired temperature.
- There are cracks in the unit.
- Your monthly bills start to increase.
- Your unit needs multiple repairs.
If you are experiencing these issues with your unit, contact our experts at Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. We are a Trane dealer!