Dozens of heating service companies cater to clients from the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia. You might even see a few heating contractors knocking on doors and introducing themselves to homeowners as the cold winter season approaches.
However, when it comes to professional, reliable heating and furnace service solutions in and around Salisbury, MD, clients trust none other than Hancock & Son Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning.
Our unparalleled commitment to providing top-notch services sets us a cut above the rest. We’ll go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. In fact, our elite Mitsubishi Diamond HVAC contractors will work closely with you to create a unique heating solution that addresses your needs and matches your preferences.
Feel free to contact our emergency 24-hour technicians for the following heating services:
- Emergency Services
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Filter Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Commercial HVAC
Check out our customer reviews to see what clients have to say about our quality HVAC services.
What To Do During Heating System Emergencies
Creating a simple, streamline emergency protocol to follow in case of heating system emergencies will significantly reduce the risk these issues pose to your family. Remember: panicking will do more harm than good.
First, identify the issue. You do not have to do a full inspection, but it would help if you knew the source of the defect or complication.
Second, cut off the power supply. Once you have confirmed that the issues stem from your heating system, cut off the gas or electric supply right away to prevent the problem from worsening.
Third, if your system has a gas leak, open the windows. Do your best not to fill up the indoor air with too many harmful chemicals, or you might start experiencing various symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, and confusion.
Fourth, evacuate the area and call our furnace contractor for emergency assistance. Note that we might provide you with further instructions based on the situation at hand.
Warning Signs That Indicate You Need to Call for Heating or Furnace Repair
Call our furnace service company right away for repairs if you notice any of the following complications:
- Unusual Odor: Distinctive, pungent smells from heating systems often indicate gas leaks.
- Uneven Room Heating: Ductwork defects and issues will prevent the blower from delivering temperature-controlled air evenly throughout your indoor living space.
- Ductwork Leaks: You can help the team seal the leak faster by pinpointing the exact location of the defect.
- Irregular Furnace Flames: A clogged furnace burner would produce weak, irregular flames instead of the normal even-rowed ones.
Do you want to learn more about us? Meet the faces behind our locally owned and operated HVAC company.
The Importance of Routine Heating and Furnace Tune-Ups
Never delay routine heater and furnace tune-ups. These inspections help ensure that your heating system does not have underlying defects and can operate at full capacity over the coming winter season. Forcing an unmaintained heater to run will not end well.
Other benefits of regular heating system maintenance include:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Lesser risk of defects and issues
- Longer system lifespan
- Better indoor air control